Saturday, June 5, 2010

WEEK THIRTY SEVEN

Last weekend the kidletts ended up going to the doctor. Sophie with an ear infection and Alex with a horrible cold. I tried to have the kids rest as much as possible this week but they didn't think that was such a good idea. I was not a lot of fun this week. I made it to work all week but the minute I got home each day I went to bed. I plugged the kids into the TV for hours so I could get a little rest. I couldn't kick this one so I ended up at the doctor on Friday. I am on lots of meds so hopefully I can be healed by Monday and have lots of energy for next week. I hope that next week I will be back to myself and we can have lots of fun. Showing off her pearly whites after brushing
Maggie loves to give Alex big kisses.

Hanging out in the yard
Alex found the sprinkler and flew it in the air. He thought it looked like a helicopter
He doesn't have a tooth ache. He is listening for airplanes.

Just being adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment