Friday, October 15, 2010

WEEK SEVEN

Monday the kidletts were very crabby but after that we had another fun week. Sophie loves preschool and I think she has overcome her fear of people. Now she will talk to just about anyone. She has made friends at school. She talks about her best friend Dominic ALL the time. She always wants him to come home with us but I don't have enough car seats. Sophie gets a little sad when it's not a school day. I took the kidletts to my house to visit Grandpa and Sophie and I walked to Tommie's to see sweet cousin Holland. Grandpa Mike stayed with Alex while he took his nap. We got a nice visit from GG this week. Both Sophie and Alex have a new favorite show. It's called Fireman Sam on Sprout TV. They love to watch it more than Yo Gabba Gabba. The only problem is when someone gets into trouble the kids cry because the feel bad. I have to calm them and tell them that Fireman Sam will make everything OK. They finish the show and beg for another FIREMAN SAM SHOW.

Sweet Maggie passed away last weekend due to complications of diabetes. We all miss her very much.She was such a great dog.

Here is Alex making me a cup of coffee





Finally got Alex to sit in the Halloween chair.
Our nice weather allowed Sophie and Grandpa to play in the pool.




After a long walk and a long swim in the pool Sophie is ready to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment