Thursday, September 16, 2010

WEEK THREE

GREAT WEEK !
We had a fun week. Sophie loves to go to preschool and I got good reports from Ms. Krissie. Sophie is being friendly to everyone. HOORAY !! We took a trip to my house and went to the beach this week. While Sophie was in school Alex and I went to see Great Great Grandma Nadine and then went to the town center to see the waterfall. Alex was in heaven when a firetruck pulled up. Alex loved looking at the firetruck and I loved looking at the firemen ! Thanks Firemen from Long Beach #5. You made our day !!
Alex & Firetruck #5


Just hanging out at the town center waiting for Sophie to get out of school
I bought Alex a strawberry smoothie. He told me "Dama, I tasted it and I don't like it."
WHAT !! Who doesn't like a smoothie.........Alex that's who. CRAZY KID ! I drank it and it
was delicious !!
How handsome !
Our trip to the beach









Mr. Hollywood.
The King.
Playing at preschool. Alex gets very sad when it's time for us to leave.

We got a visit from Holland.
It looks like Holland might want to do some hair pulling.


Kissing Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment