Saturday, February 13, 2010

WEEK TWENTY TWO

THANK GOODNESS I had a four day work week. Sophie was a BIT of a bear this week. Her ear ache seemed to still be bothering her. Alex had yet ANOTHER cold. I had to take lots and lots of deep breaths so I didn't shake the babies !!!

Mr Alex is getting faster and faster. While dealing with one of Sophie's meltdowns Alex got the remote control and noticed that the bathroom door was open. It's a good thing this old granny is fast. He had the remote right over the toilet bowl ready to drop it in. I would have been fired for sure if anything happened to the remote!!

Here is Alex glued to the television.


Sophie is ready for her Preschool Valentine's Party.


Bath time


Goofy guy


Sophie's loves to tell everyone this joke.

Knock knock

Who's there?

Cargo.

Cargo who?

Car go BEEP BEEP.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Watching Yo Gabba Gabba before we had to leave for school.


Playing together.


It was a rough week but I'm feeling much much better now.
I hope Grandma comes back next week.

Uncle Jeff had a snowboarding accident this week.
He had to get 4 staples in his head.


No comments:

Post a Comment