Wednesday, November 25, 2009

WEEK TWELVE

We had a very nice week. Grandpa Mike came over on his day off and waxed my car so Alex got to go in the back of the SUV and play. He loved that ! Alex is starting to say a couple of words. I was a little shocked when I was taking a picture of Sophie and said say cheese and Alex responded with CHEESE !! He has been pretty quiet until this week. Now he is trying to talk and walk in the same week. He took 4 steps on his own so it should be very very soon that I will be chasing him all over the place.
Sophie and Alex are going to see Santa this weekend at Bebe Rocio's work. When Sophie was asked what she was going to ask Santa for she responded with DIAMONDS !! I don't know where she got the idea but I thought that was a pretty good request.
Sophie went to Trader Joe's with her parents and they were giving out samples of Apple Cider. She loved it and asked for some more Apple Spider. She tasted a candy cane and said yum it tastes like toothpaste. Can I have more?
Next week JP and Karen have off work so I will be on vacation for 9 days.
HAPPY TURKEY DAY
Alex hanging out in the back of the SUV
Here is Alex in the back of the SUV while Grandpa Mike waxes my car.

Sophie

Sophie loves to cover herself in leaves and lay in the grass
Here are the kidletts having breakfast before another fun day at preschool for Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment