Friday, May 20, 2011

WEEK THIRTY EIGHT

Sophie looks forward to her 2 school days each week and she is doing well. She still loves reading books and has become an amazing reader. She is now making letters and is pretty good at writing her name.
The BIG news this week is that I took Alex to a swimming lesson. He did really good. (not as good as little Russ) but REALLY GOOD. Last week was hot weather but when I took Alex to the swim class it had rained all morning but the sun came up just in time for his lesson.


Alex's first swim lesson.



I was impressed that Danny got him to lay on his back.


I was even more impressed when Alex went under water.


Our trip to the park. We did lots of walking and climbing.



Tea party at the park









Hangin with Grandpa.




Sweeping up the yard.


Helping Grandpa wash my car.


Riding the trike through the neighborhood.





A visit with cousin Holland.


No comments:

Post a Comment