Saturday, March 12, 2011

WEEK TWENTY NINE

This week Sophie and Alex learned the names of all the planets. Alex is starting to take an interest in dinosaurs. I don't know ANYTHING about dinosaurs and I don't want to know anything about them so I hope Dad wants to teach him all the names of ALL the dinosaurs.
I went to Sophie's ballet class this week. She did a good job. I think she is going to be a great dancer. I can't wait to see the recital.She is going to be dressing up in a mermaid costume. Hanging out in Sophie's room listening to music. Sophie got a little crazy with the stickers.
Playing at the park with Grandpa.
Riding home from the park.
Alex doesn't use the pedals but he can make it all the way to the park and he's FAST.
Ready for class.

Coloring time.
Ready to make some breakfast.
Separate mixing bowls so there will be no fights.
Don't worry we washed the bowl before making pancakes.
There was an electrical problem in the garage. So Sophie and Alex are hanging out in the garage with the electrician making sure everything gets fixed.
Future firefighter.
He tried some green beans. HE LIKES THEM !!
I'm NOT TIRED !!!!
My Grandma is so funny.
My Grandma is so interesting.
Doing the dishes.
So wet after doing the dishes. Might as well get a bath.
A mouth full of water. Ready to make a waterfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment