Saturday, December 11, 2010

WEEK FIFTEEN

This week Sophie was a bear. She was out of control crazy cranky. So I just got a phone call from Karen telling me that Sophie got up Saturday morning ate a couple of bites and went back to bed (that NEVER happens). Then she got up and threw up........I think it was just to make me feel bad for putting her in TIME OUT so many times. POOR SOPHIE ! I hope she gets better FAST.
Alex turned 2 this week. We are going to celebrate on Sunday with the family. Up on the counter waiting for the trash trucks

Sophie thought it was fun to be up on the counter too.




Her shirt says Daddy's little princess.


Here is Alex getting caught. He was going to climb up on the desk to get crayons.


Just playing in the yard.

We had a trip to the park with Tommie and Holland.


Holland on the swings.


Just pure cuteness.
She loves to watch Alex.


Just playing at the park.






I put the kidletts to work.


Relaxing with his cars.
Grandpa and Sophie watching a little TV.

Look at my cute snowman shirt.

OK !! Mike couldn't wait until Sunday to give Alex his birthday present.

How cute is that tricycle?
Alex LOVES the bell.


Let's roll.
Sophie's giving the new tricycle a try.
Riding around the neighborhood.

Taking a walk and checking out all the Christmas decorations.

A little Birthday song.

No comments:

Post a Comment