Saturday, November 6, 2010

WEEK TEN

This week I was a failure at taking pictures. We spent lots of time at my house checking in on Tom and watching the movie Cars. I took Alex to the beach for a long walk while Sophie was in school on Thursday. Sophie and Alex had a bit of a cold this week and by Friday I was not feeling so good. I hope I will be back to my chipper self by Monday. I love it when Sophie reads to Alex so I can get breakfast ready.



After our outing to the beach Alex threw one of the biggest fits ! He did NOT want to leave. He is normally the most easy going child I have ever met. I am hoping that his back teeth are giving him trouble and that it is not the TERRIBLE TWO'S coming early.
Just hanging out in the backyard with his slide and some cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment