Friday, October 29, 2010

WEEK NINE

This was a BIG week for Sophie. She got to go on a field trip with the preschool and she got to ride a big yellow school bus for the first time. There was a Halloween Parade and trick or treating with the preschool. Sophie Lou had a BLAST !!
Poor Alex was stuck with me while Sophie got to have all the fun. He was so sad when I told him he couldn't go on the school bus. But he did get to go out to breakfast with Grandpa and me while Sophie was away and he got to help Grandpa wash my car.
It's so hard to get a picture of Sophie and Alex together so I put them up on the counter where they couldn't get away.








This is Sophie getting on the school bus to go to Tanaka Farms

Sophie at the petting zoo.

Sophie and her best friend Dominic.

My little princess

Just a little outfit I whipped up on my sewing machine !


OK !! OK !!! I didn't make the outfit. Grandma Rocio brought it back from Peru.

In the parade with Dominic
Helping Grandpa with my car.




A 2 minute rest.
She's fishing !

No comments:

Post a Comment