Monday, August 30, 2010

MY FIRST DAY BACK

I made it through my first day back to being SUPER NANNY. The kidletts were happy all day. We just hung around the house and played and played and played.
Sophie is now 3yrs old. She never stops for a minute. She wants to be busy every second of the day. Her reading skills are UNBELIEVABLE. She loves to draw and color . We made stick people and snowmen out of play dough today. She loves to play with Alex. She is not to excited about naps but I made her lay down for a half hour just to give my ears a rest.
Alex is 21 months old. The best thing or the day was NO DIAPERS !!!! Alex is now a non stop talker and is such a sweet super calm child. He loves cars and loves to play with his sister. He also loves to color and draw. He wants to do everything that Sophie does. Look how happy they are that I'M BACK
Just being super cute.
Yogurt time.
I think that it's time to get a haircut.
Playing with his police car.
Just hangin around.
I couldn't resist taking the potty pictures.


See how happy Sophie is that I'm back.



Lunchtime

No comments:

Post a Comment