Saturday, November 7, 2009

WEEK TEN

We had a good time this week. We mostly just hung around the house and played. Sophie got to go to a football game with her Mommy. She loved it. I was talking to Sophie about using the potty and she still has NO INTEREST. When she was at the football game she noticed the short skirts on the cheerleaders and told me that they wear diapers. I think she may still be wearing diapers when she's 12. I love it when they play together

Sophie's loving the blocks

Here is Alex sitting on the potty. I thought if I showed Sophie that her little brother likes the potty she might get interested in using it. I was WRONG !!

Puzzle Time

Here is Sophie playing with her Gabba friends. GG Naomi gave her the hat and she
loves wearing it.

Here is Alex just being CUTE !

No comments:

Post a Comment